| Code of Conduct |
- Make Soccer participation for your child, and others, a positive experience.
- Remember, that a child is easily affected by outside influences.
kind to your child's Coach and Referee's. The Coach is a volunteer,
giving of personal time to provide a recreational activity for your
Coach is providing a valuable community service, often without
reward,other then personal satisfaction. Without them, your child could
- Applaud good plays by your team AND the opposing team.
should be cheerleaders. Allow the Coach to coach, the Referee to
officiate and most of all, your child to play the game, to their best
the exuberance of the winner, and the disappointment of the loser,we
have the Referee. All of them follow the same creed, to watch every
movement of each player, and to call the game to the best of their
- Do not openly question their judgement, and never their honesty. They are a symbol of fair play, integrity and sportsmanship.
the results of each game and encourage your child to: Be gracious in
victory, and turn defeat into victory by working toward improvement.
- Disputes, questions or concerns are to be directed to the Rec. Director, at the playing fields.
- Soccer is a game, let's keep it fun and enjoyable.
- Opposing team and spectators are honored guests.
- No advantages except those of superior skill should be sought.
- Officials and opponents should be treated and regarded as honest of intention.
- Officials must be respected.
- Official decisions should be accepted without looking or acting angrily, no matter the circumstances.
- Winning is desirable, but winning at any cost defeats the purpose of the game.
- Losing can be a triumph when the team has given it's best.
- The ideal is the greatest good to the greatest number.
- In Soccer, as in life, treat others with respect.
- Play the game for the game's sake. Have FUN.
- Be generous when you win. Be graceful when you lose.
- Be fair, always.
- Obey the laws of the game. Work for the good of your team. Soccer is a TEAM sport.
- Accept the decisions of the officials with good grace. Believe in the honesty of your opponents.
- Conduct yourself with honor and dignity at all times.
- Honestly and wholeheartedly applaud the efforts of your teammates and your opponents.
- Win or Lose, congratulate your opponents on a good game.
League Managment Software by ManageYourLeague.com
- Organization, League, Team, Sport - Registration, Scheduling, Officials, Volunteers